of Northern Credit Bureau
We value your loyalty and want to earn your trust
1. Will Northern Credit Bureau relocate?
No. NCB will remain at its current location in Petoskey, MI. NCB will continue to do business under the NCB name, but the NCB logo will change to reflect the merger.
2. Will the website change?
Our website will remain www.northerncreditbureau.com, but it will have a new look. This site has been enhanced to provide added security and privacy to clients and their consumers with encrypted email, online 24/7 payment options for consumers, and more features.
3. How can I contact Universal Credit Services?
Universal Credit Services, Inc. Toll-free numbers: 800.931.3711
4. How do I speak to someone in Client Service?
UCS Client Service department: 800.931.3711 ext. 400
And by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How can I access my portfolio?
NCB clients can now access their portfolios 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information, please contact Jennifer Dietrich via email at email@example.com or call toll-free at 800.931.3711 ext. 118
6. What new services will this merger bring to me?
Clients of Northern Credit Bureau will continue to enjoy the same high-quality client and consumer services as before, but will also receive new services, expanded technology, increased staffing resources, and more:
• Ad hoc custom reports
• On-site client training by an ACA Certified Trainer who holds both Scholar and Fellow degrees
• Online payment options for consumers, available 24/7
• Online skip-tracing
• Call analytics program that ensures 100% compliance with federal and state laws
• Extended business office services